All documents from essays.org are for research assistance purpose only. Do not present the material as your own work!
bookmark & share the essay...
The 1963 March on Washington
Answers to questions:
1. When did this event take place?
2. Who were the leaders of the campaign or action?
3. What issues was this campaign or action trying to address?
4. Outline the major events during this campaign or action.
5. What was the outcome of this campaign or action?
|language || ||english
|wordcount || ||533 (cca 1.5 pages)
|contextual quality || ||N/A
|language level || ||N/A
|price || ||free
|sources || ||0
Table of contents
Preview of the essay: The 1963 March on Washington
The 1963 March on Washington a) When did this event take place? The March on Washington had taken place on August the 28th 1963. The march began ...
... singers. The march showed the nation that it was not just trying to get the legislation passed in congress, but the true nature of nonviolent protests.
Essay is in categories
The essay is not presented in prosal form but in Q and A format which makes it a bit little fragmentary, though the info presented are useful in the historical point of view.