All documents from essays.org are for research assistance purpose only. Do not present the material as your own work!
bookmark & share the essay...
MORALE AND PRODUCTIVITY OF PUBLIC ORDER AND SAFETY OFFICE (POSO) EMPLOYEES IN THE CITY OF STA. CRUZ
This essay presents a good discussion on the morale status of some workers in Sta. Cruz City. It gives an analysis of the productivity of the Public Order and Safety Office.
|language || ||english
|wordcount || ||9873 (cca 28 pages)
|contextual quality || ||N/A
|language level || ||N/A
|price || ||free
|sources || ||23
Table of contents
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 2
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE AND STUDIES 6
PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA 35
FINDINGS, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS 44
Preview of the essay: MORALE AND PRODUCTIVITY OF PUBLIC ORDER AND SAFETY OFFICE (POSO) EMPLOYEES IN THE CITY OF STA. CRUZ
Background of the Study Society’s interest in public order and safety has increased in recent years. This is partly due to the fact that leftist groups are extending their reach and doing their best to disrupt the utopia each of us is dreaming and building in our own simple ways. In the national level, the promotion and insurance of public order and safety is bestowed on the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG). In line with the principle of decentralization and local autonomy provided for in the 1987 Philippine Constitution, through the provisions expressly granted by the Local Government Code of 1991 (RA 7160), the local government units are vested the responsibility and power to ensure ...
... presents the following recommendations with the hope that interested or concern parties may benefit from them.
1. The same study should be conducted in the university to ascertain the status of the employees’ feeling of well being and to serve as a basis for the university administration in formulating and implementing policies and program to alleviate the level of morale and consequently alleviating their level of productivity not just for their benefit but for the benefit of the whole academic community.
2. Other factors that affect the level of productivity should be studied so that the bureaucracy can maximize its manpower.
3. Further inquiry should be undertaken to verify the results of the present study.
4. Other governmental agencies should undertake the same study to ascertain if morale is significantly related with productivity considering the nature of the work.
5. Regardless of the significant relationship between morale and productivity, the bureaucracy should take measures to alleviate the level of the former to ensure the wellbeing of their human resources.
Essay is in categories