All documents from essays.org are for research assistance purpose only. Do not present the material as your own work!
bookmark & share the essay...
Cross cultural management; country cultural dimensions
The paper has deeply looked into Cross cultural management and country cultural dimensions in Japan.
|language || ||english
|wordcount || ||4487 (cca 12 pages)
|contextual quality || ||N/A
|language level || ||N/A
|price || ||free
|sources || ||4
Table of contents
COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE. 3
COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE 4
INFLUENCE ON MANAGEMENT. 5
DRESS AND APPEARANCE. 6
INFLUENCE ON THE PRACTICE OF MANAGEMENT 7
INFLUENCE ON THE PRACTICE OF MANAGEMENT 8
IMPACT ON PRACTICE OF MANAGEMENT 10
IMPACT ON MANAGEMENT 11
IMPLICATION ON MANAGEMENT 13
WORK ETHICS 14
SENSE OF SPACE AND SELF. 15
POLITICAL SYSTEMS. 15
EATING HABITS. 16
Preview of the essay: Cross cultural management; country cultural dimensions
Japan is an island country in East Asia, located in the Pacific Ocean and lies to the east of China, Korea and Russia. The characters that make up Japan’s name mean “sun –origin” which is why Japan is often referred to as the “Land of the Rising Sun”
Japan comprises over three thousand islands. Most of the islands are mountainous, many volcanic; for example, Japan’s highest peak, Mount Fuji is a volcano.
Japan has the world's tenth largest population, with about 128 million people. The Greater Tokyo Area, which includes the capital city of Tokyo, is the largest metropolitan area in the world, with over 30 million
... hierarchy on the Japanese side and show deference to those in authority.
2. always keep a supply of business cards on hand and carry with you.
3. speak softly, clearly and politely
4. learn something about Japan and Japanese culture
5. the three Ps
• Be patient, to show you are willing to understand
• Be polite, to show you are serious
• Be personable, to show you are personally committed to establish business relationship
6. Be sincere. Adapt your style to the Japanese way of business, but make it your own. Be yourself, nothing counts more in Japanese eyes.
Essay is in categories